Donating new, unused items is a simple way to make a direct impact in the lives of families in need. Check our wish list below for items needed today.
You can drop off the items at our main office located at 2110 Papillion Parkway, Omaha, NE 68164, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.Please contact the Development Department with any questions regarding donations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402.492.2500.
Our Current Wish List
- Duffel bags (larger than 30 inches in length) for our Duffels 4 Dignity program
- Toiletries (i.e. toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, lotions, etc.)
- Infant hygiene items (i.e. baby shampoo, baby powder, baby wash, baby lotion, baby wipes, etc.)
- Combs, brushes, hair gel, hair ties, etc.
- Child safety locks for cabinets
- Diapers in all sizes
- Children’s underwear and socks (all sizes)
- Baby gates
- Blankets and pillows
- Gift cards, bus passes, and gas vouchers
We are grateful for donations of new items from our wish list, however our storage space is very limited. Financial donations enable us to purchase items as the need arises so we can meet the specific needs of each child and family.