As of October 1, 2019, PromiseShip is no longer accepting donations of cash or in-kind goods/services. We thank all those who have generously supported our work over the past 10 years.
Donating new, unused items was a simple way to make a direct impact in the lives of families in need.
Our Wish List
- Toiletries (i.e. toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, lotions, etc.)
- Children’s underwear and socks (all sizes)
- Infant hygiene items (i.e. baby shampoo, baby powder, baby wash, baby lotion, baby wipes, etc.)
- Combs, brushes, hair gel, hair ties, etc.
- Diapers in all sizes
- Non-perishable snacks for children
- Gift cards, bus passes, and gas vouchers
- Duffel bags (larger than 30 inches in length) for our Duffels 4 Dignity program
We were always grateful for donations of new items from our wish list. However, because our storage space was very limited financial donations enabled us to purchase items as the need arose so we could meet the specific needs of each child and family.
Please contact the Development Department with any questions regarding donations at firstname.lastname@example.org.