5470
Children Served
(2017)

46% of families stay together safely while the other 54% are referred for foster care and/or support services to help heal as a family unit.

Learn More
98
Children in Family-Based Care
(2017)

Nearly 3,000 children are able to live in family-based care including kinship care and foster families. Children fare much better when they are able to live with a family rather than in group homes, shelters, or institutions.

Learn More
87
Siblings (2 or more) Placed Together
(2017)

To minimize disruption, we keep as many siblings together as possible. 67% of the children we serve are living with all of their siblings. Nationally, only 34% of youth are able to be placed with at least one other sibling.

Learn More
61
Children in Kinship Care
(2017)

For those children where foster family placement is needed, six out of every ten children who are separated from their parents are able to live with relatives or in kinship care, compared to only three out of ten nationally. Living with extended family or significant adults in their lives helps provide stability and normalcy to the children we serve.

Learn More